- Touch in with yourself mentally every morning - to get your attitude right for the day.
- It is most important to live as much in the Now with joy as you can. The more you can do that the more positive energy you give off and the more positive things will come your way.
- Decide what you really want in your life from job, place to live/work, relationships, stuff - write it down somewhere you will see it again and again. Don't cheat or compromise. Don't write down what you think is possible, truly write down what you would love to have in your life. Don't worry about the how.
- How? Have faith that it will eventually come to you. Repeat #2. Don't worry about it, have anxiety, let it go.
- Do what you can everyday to make it happen, but let go of the expectations of when it will happen specifically.
- What if you are in a job or situation right now that is really making you unhappy - 2 possible solutions: a) hit the ctrl/alt/del button and get out of there b) try to find things that you can enjoy and have positive feelings every day and plan your exit strategy.
- Expect the Unexpected - Serendipty. We can't understand and explain everything in this world we live. Mysteries, surprises, miracles do happen that we can not explain with rational explanations. Look for these to happen and they will. You never know what might happen to you today that leaps you to your next level towards your dreams and goals.
- Move away from negative people: at lunch, at meetings, friends, family....it will drag you down and delay your dreams.
- Catch yourself saying, "I can't" or "It's not possible" and replace it with, I don't know how right now but there's got to be a way.
- Learn to meditate or some other mind discipline practice. We allow are mind to run wild with thoughts that are damaging to our happiness such as negativity.
If you are unhappy with your current life and situation, you can change it. We do create our lives and therefore we can recreate our lives. You must be willing to hit the Ctrl/Alt/Del button either daily to reset your mental attitudes, thoughts, emotions and energy and often as necessary hit it to change the path we are on in career/job/relationship/living, etc....
Write a comment or your own ctrl/alt/del/ story. Also, take the poll and let us know how many times you have intentionally hit the ctrl/alt/del/ button in major areas of your life.