Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Law of Attraction Only Works If You Are True to Yourself

I listened to Abraham-Hicks Youtube episode where they said that the vibrations-feeling of your mother effect you while you are in the womb? They were then asked, why would we agree to come here if right out of the gate we are at a disadvantage? Their reply is because we know we are source energy and that we will remember that and seek out our real selves over everything else around us. Once we do that, then we will see our power of creation come to life and that will be a lot of fun.

So a key to success of practicing the Law of Attraction and getting what you want and being happier is to be true to yourself over following other's guidance.

We all have those defining moments when are inner self is saying to you, that doesn't fit or feel right. But the other side of us who wants to fit in so we have friends and people to love us wins out.

Do you remember when you had that first moment when you said to yourself, this isn't right for me? And made the decision to stand apart from the crowd or your parents, friends, church, etc...

Mine was when I was 15 and my girlfriend at church got pregnant without being married. My church, Antioch Missionary Baptist leaders said she was going to have to stand up in front of the church and apologize for her sin or she couldn't be a member of the church. I was appalled. When I asked about it, they quoted the when your brother is sinning go to him and tell him to stop and if he doesn't, bring more people to him to get him to stop. Blah Blah Blah. This went totally against all of my being.

So when it got brought up at the Wednesday Night Business Meeting, I asked the preacher about what Jesus said and did with the prostitute at the well. "He who has no sins be the first to throw a stone". I said if Sherry had to get up and apologize for her sin, then everybody else has to do the same, including the ones that are not visible. That it isn't fair to single her out! I was ignored. He continued to talk. I left the church and never went back.

It was very empowering for me, but very lonely too because my entire social circle was at that church.

How about you? Have you stood up for yourself and your beliefs, gut feeling even though it meant losing friends, family, social status etc....? How did it feel?

I think it is essential for the Law of Attraction Principles to work that you do this, over and over.

No comments: